A week of sculling and yoga in France? Maybe it’s just what you need.
- Safe journey. Bergerac is around 9 hours drive from Calais, so it can be reached from England in a day without leaving your car.
- Great location. Chez Boileau is in a quiet riverside setting with large garden and direct private access to the water. Sleeps up to 8.
- Ideal conditions. This 14km stretch of the Dordogne is flat and calm for much of the year – perfect for practice sculling and serious training.
- Equipped for learning. In house Yoga studio, and classroom with video analysis facilities and RP3 machines.
- The right boat. Collection of sculling singles, old and new, suitable for rowers of any age, size or skill level.
- Motor launch. High quality catamaran launch suitable for coaching, safety, photography & video work.
- Privacy. Exclusive use of all facilities, with optional coaching and catering support available, puts you in control of your surroundings.
Gallery View: click on any of the images below to see them in detail