A week of sculling and yoga in France? Maybe it’s just what you need.
- Safe journey. Bergerac is less than 9 hours drive from Calais, so it can be reached from England in a day without leaving your car.
- Great location. Chez Boileau is in a beautiful riverside setting with large garden and direct private access to the water. Sleeps up to 8.
- Ideal conditions. The Dordogne is flat and calm for much of the year – perfect for practice sculling and serious training.
- A good place to learn. In house Yoga studio, classroom with video analysis facilities and RP3 machines.
- The right boat. Collection of sculling singles, old and new, suitable for rowers of any age, size or skill level.
- Motor launch. High quality catamaran launch suitable for coaching, safety, photography & video work.
- Privacy. Exclusive use of all facilities, with optional coaching and catering support available, puts you in control of your surroundings.
Contact us now to register your interest