A week of sculling and yoga in France? Maybe it’s just what you need.
- Safe journey. Bergerac is around 9 hours drive from Calais, so it can be reached from England in a day without leaving your car.
- Great location. Chez Boileau is in a quiet riverside setting with large garden and direct private access to the water. Sleeps up to 8.
- Ideal conditions. This 14km stretch of the Dordogne is flat and calm for much of the year – perfect for practice sculling and serious training.
- Equipped for learning. In house Yoga studio, and classroom with video analysis facilities and RP3 machines.
- The right boat. Collection of sculling singles, old and new, suitable for rowers of any age, size or skill level.
- Motor launch. High quality catamaran launch suitable for coaching, safety, photography & video work.
- Privacy. Exclusive use of all facilities, with optional coaching and catering support available, puts you in control of your surroundings.
The 2022 World Masters regatta runs from 7 – 11 September. Libourne is only an hour or so from Bergerac by road or rail, so we’re well placed to provide support both before and during the event itself. We’ll be offering a regatta-oriented training program, starting 29th August, which will include some fun racing events in Bergerac, as well as a visit to Libourne to reconnoitre the course. If you’re planning to hire a boat locally, and to spend some time in the area getting ready for the event, get in touch. We may be able to help.
Gallery View: click on any of the images below to see them in detail